mardi 9 octobre 2012

Life's Brewery

The morning rises
The sun goes up
Burns my face and I kiss him back
I wake up and then go down
Make myself a coffee just for the smell
When it's ready I pour it
I put my finger in it and it burns and I love it and it rhymes.

The bell rings and the sound rings a bell
I open the door to see a back-door man
The ever-shy ever-late postman
I smile at him with fangs of joy
He retreats in his van after tossing my mail
Back inside, paper walls with spots of green
Put my mail in the toaster
Makes me a toast of mail

Later the night will fall
Birds will fly back to their nests
Sing songs of truth
Melodies of life in an innocent chirping
Pipapelipipupapuuupiiipupupu
I will cry on the inside
And my heart will drown in my tears
Cold zombie in baby skin
But ever so loving.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire